Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Miracle

"Miracle is a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is there fore considered to be the work of a divine agency". I enjoyed watching this movie because it really showed the true definition of miracle, it helped me understand that anything is possible. I don't think I dislike the movie, it really caught my attention through out the whole entire movie. I also, liked how his wife had his back though everything that he needed. While I was watching this movie when he said that he not looking for good players, he looking for players to be good something like that really touched me in so many ways. Theres alot of girls that want to play softball think that just because they can't throw or catch or run fast can't play. I feel like they can be taught, anything that you want to do fight for it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes this movie differently shows the true definition of miracle and I believe they made this movie just right to show the emotions.

    ReplyDelete